LAKELAND, Fla. — UPDATE: The Lakeland Police Department says 56-year-old Sherri Carpenter has been found safe and reunited with her family.
The Lakeland Police Department needs your help finding a missing woman they say has early-onset dementia.
Officers say Sherri Carpenter, 56, was last seen around 2:40 p.m. Monday leaving Glengreen Lane in Lakeland. She might be traveling in a red 2014 Nissan Sentra with the Florida tag NTC S32.
Police say she was wearing blue jeans, a navy shirt, and dark-colored closed-toe shoes.
She is 5’3” and weighs approximately 150 pounds. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.
Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or the Lakeland Police Department at 863-834-6966.
- 'It’s been an honor': Chief Brian Dugan announces his retirement from Tampa Police Department
- Sheriff: Inmate who escaped work camp captured
- Man accused of shooting family member at Spring Hill BioSpine
- Eating fresh fish and seafood during red tide: Is it safe?
- Red tide at the beach: See the latest conditions
- A Frank Conversation: New podcast explores race, religion, politics and more
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter