ARLINGTON, Texas — The stage is set for the 2020 World Series as the Rays clinched the ALCS Saturday night punching their ticket to the big game.
As for who they will face? The Los Angeles Dodgers after the team defeated the Atlanta Braves in the NLCS Sunday night.
With the schedule already set by MLB, the first game kicks off on Tuesday, Oct. 20. The entire series will be held at Globe Life Park in Arlington, Texas.
Here's the full series schedule:
- Game 1: 8:09 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 20
- Game 2: 8:08 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 21
- Game 3: 8:08 p.m. Friday, Oct. 23
- Game 4: 8:08 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 24
- Game 5 (if necessary): 8:08 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 25
- Game 6 (if necessary): 8:08 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 27
- Game 7 (if necessary): 8:09 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 28
What other people are reading right now:
- They've done it! The Rays are heading to the World Series
- Welcome to 'Champa' Bay: Can the Rays, Bucs keep the streak going?
- Coronavirus in Florida: 2,539 new cases, 50 deaths reported
- Florida sheriff: Man arrested after killing teen, abducting ex-girlfriend and leading deputies on a chase
- Polls suggest Biden, Trump neck and neck in Florida
- Tropical storms may develop next week in the Caribbean and Atlantic
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter