TAMPA, Fla. — The NFL is asking fans to show their excitement for Super Bowl LV by showing some appreciation for Florida's environment with a new social media campaign.
The "Green and Win" program asks fans to post photos of themselves taking part in a "green" activity - like recycling, beach clean-ups or tree planting - with a chance to win a "uniquely designed" Super Bowl hat.
Only 100 lucky fans will can win. Posts must include the hashtag #greenandwin to qualify.
- Your COVID-19 vaccine questions, answered: Do I need to be a Florida resident?
- Awful for seniors': Scheduling vaccine appointments is a tech headache for some
- How to claim your missing $1,200 stimulus check
- How to watch Alex Trebek's final 'Jeopardy!' episodes
- Read the full transcript of President Trump's call with Georgia's Sec. of State
- County-by-county COVID-19 vaccine information for Tampa Bay seniors
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter