TAMPA, Fla. — Three players from the Texas Rangers are making the more than 1,300-mile trek to the Sunshine State as the team has officially made a six-man trade with the Rays.
Tampa Bay is releasing Nate Lowe, Jake Guenther and a player to be named later to the Rangers and are acquiring C/OF Heriberto Hernandez, infielder Oslevis Basabe and outfielder Alexander Ovalles.
10 Sports reporter Grace Remington broke down what Hernandez could offer the team as he is ranked 112 as an overall prospect in the minors and number three out of the Rangers system.
In his two minor league seasons, he played in 113 games and hit 32 doubles, 23 home runs and 98 RBIs.
- Fired COVID-19 data worker accused of accessing state system says Florida made the login info public
- Tampa boil water notice rescinded
- How to watch the FDA's Pfizer vaccine meeting
- Panel gives Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine final look Thursday before US decision
- Here's where to see Christmas lights around Tampa Bay
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter