TAMPA, Fla. — Local Parrot Heads – listen up! The king of Hawaiian shirts and founder of Margaritaville is coming to the Tampa Bay.
Jimmy Buffett, the famous singer-songwriter of "Cheeseburger in Paradise" fame, will be in Tampa, but you're going to have to wait until 2021 to see him.
Fans will note that this concert was already rescheduled from December 2019 to December 2020, but Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band will now perform Dec. 4, 2021 at Amalie Arena in Tampa.
The Slack Tide Tour had to be rescheduled due to COVID-19 but is set to resume next year.
If you want in on the full Margaritaville experience, you can get your tickets here. Already have your tickets? Hold onto them because they will be honored for the new concert date.
If you can't make the new date, you can find refund information here.
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida judge denies motion to extend Florida's voter registration deadline for two days
- What you need to know before heading back to the nail salon
- Python hunters find 'once in a lifetime' record-breaking snake
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi: 'We're going to be talking about the 25th Amendment'
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
- Hurricane Delta in the Gulf of Mexico: Storm's path, latest forecast
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter