"How old are you?"
"Old enough for what?"
That's how the scene goes in "Superbad," a 2007 movie written by Seth Rogen and Evan Goldberg. "McLovin" is actually the character Fogell, played by Christopher Mintz-Plasse, and is a high school senior trying to buy booze from a convenience store clerk.
Fogell is the friend who got a fake ID, but instead of generic information on the card, Fogell is turned into McLovin, an organ donor from Hawaii.
McLovin's birthday is June 3, 1981, which means he would be 38 years old today.
Movie fans hopped on Twitter to celebrate the legend's birthday.
What other people are reading right now:
- HAZMAT crews respond to chemical spill in Tampa
- Maryland couple found dead in Dominican Republic hotel room
- Quest Diagnostics says nearly 12 million patients may have had private information breached
- Texas medical examiner: We have child's remains from Arkansas; ID will take some time
- Denied trip to Disney World, teen takes family himself - baking cupcakes