Elle Woods from Legally Blonde—The Musical will have now have to roam the halls of Harvard Law without her canine companion Bruiser Woods.
Bruiser Woods, whose real name is Chico died Monday, according to Deadline Hollywood.
The chihuahua appeared throughout the 2007-2008 Broadway run of the show.
The pup made history as the first dog to be trusted delivering the production’s opening scene, according to Deadline Hollywood.
In the scene, one of Elle’s sorority sisters asks Bruiser where Elle is. Bruiser responds with a bark for his answer, and the conversation continues that way to set up the rest of the act.
Throughout the musical, Bruiser is a friend Elle can rely on as she finds her way around Harvard Law.
Chico's trainer William Berloni said the dog was 14.
What other people are reading right now:
- Georgia bill would require men to report every release of sperm to officers
- He used a cotton swab. Then he got a skull infection.
- IMG Academy director accused of taking exams in college admissions scam
- 'Yuki' the wolf-dog captivates the world after sanctuary saves him from kill shelter
- Port Richey's acting mayor gets arrested, just weeks after the mayor
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.