ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — A man is accused of breaking into his ex-roommate's apartment and attacking her with a sack of potatoes.
The St. Petersburg Police Department said Steven Teal, 34, got into his former roommate's apartment through a window. Then, he hit her hard enough with a sack of potatoes it left a mark, according to police.
Teal is charged with burglary.
- Atlantic looks busier with 2 tropical systems worth watching
- 'I can't breathe': Man dies in custody after hours of begging for help
- Man with 'disturbing obsession' into WWE fighter breaks into home after years of stalking
- Read, watch Michelle Obama's full speech from the Democratic National Convention
- Florida reports fewest new COVID-19 cases in two months
- Florida primary voting guide 2020: Polling locations, sample ballots
FREE 10 TAMPA BAY APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter