The trial for accused Seminole Heights serial killer Howell Donaldson III is set for next year.
Donaldson's trial is scheduled to begin Aug. 10, 2020. His next disposition hearing is scheduled for Nov. 5, 2019.
Donaldson is accused of killing four people in Seminole Heights during the fall of 2017 over the course of six weeks. He was found competent to stand trial in July 2018. If found guilty, Donaldson could face the death penalty.
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida cop sues dating site for using his photo after his wife asked him about it
- Woman charged with child neglect after 1-year-old overdosed on fentanyl, deputies say
- Dog dies less than an hour after visiting lake. Vet says it was 'most likely' toxic algae
- Longtime Hillsborough County bus driver dies on first day of school
- 15 apps parents should look out for on their kids' phones
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.