TAMPA, Fla — The holiday season is right around the corner and that means theme parks across the state are offering deals.
Here are a few of the deals theme parks are offering for Black Friday this year.
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
The Tampa theme park is calling this its "biggest deal of the year."
Now through Nov. 27, Busch Gardens is offering deals on its 2021 Busch Gardens Fun Cards, single-day tickets and dining options.
You can find all the sales here.
Starting on Nov. 25, LEGOLAND will have deals available for its annual passes and vacation packages. Set an alarm, because sales start at midnight.
More information can be found on the theme park's website.
For its Black Friday offers, SeaWorld has all sorts of deals and the sale has already started.
Guests can get three months free when they buy an annual pass. There are also great savings on single-day and two-visit tickets.
You can find those deals and more here.
Universal Orlando Resort
On Black Friday, guests can save 40 percent on a 4-day, 2-park vacation package with hotel accommodations.
The resort says there will be a limited number of packages available it could even sell out.
More information can be found here.
Before heading to a theme park, you will want to check its website for its COVID-19 safety guidelines.
- Tampa Fire Rescue chief among three employees put on administrative leave after 'misconduct' allegations
- These healthy holiday recipes could help boost your immune system
- Doctors: Gov. Ron DeSantis needs to act now before it's 'too late' to curve Florida's COVID-19 pandemic
- Florida to keep distance learning as a spring semester option for students
- What's it like to fly on a plane during the coronavirus pandemic?
- Walmart announces free Thanksgiving dinner for everyone
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter