TAMPA, Fla. — Despite the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the Florida State Fair will return to Tampa in 2021.
Organizers with the fair say the local staple will be held Feb. 11-22.
To help get everyone excited for the affair, there is a special online deal on Cyber Monday.
Starting at 10 a.m. Nov. 30, you can get two any day ride armbands and free admission for $55. The offer goes while supplies last.
But it won't be entirely business as usual. Organizers say the fair will adhere to CDC guidelines and implement safety measures to keep people safe during the outdoor event.
For tickets and more information, click here.
- Deputies: Fire outside Brooksville Walmart forces the store to evacuate minutes after opening on Black Friday
- War on I-4: USF to host UCF in rivalry game
- Sheriff: Man drowns in Palm Harbor natural spring
- How to save the most money shopping online this holiday season
- Side effects from COVID-19 vaccine likely will be unpleasant, doctors warn
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter