TAMPA, Fla. — Shake Shack is finally coming to Tampa Bay.
The new location is set to open at the Midtown Tampa complex, which is still under development in the Westshore area.
“Shake Shack is an iconic brand with worldwide recognition, and is yet another first-to-market restaurant that we’re thrilled to bring to Tampa,” said Nicholas Haines, the CEO of Bromley Companies.
The burger joint will be located at Midtown's main entrance off Cypress Street.
Along with 100 percent all-natural Angus beef burgers, chicken sandwiches and flat-top hot dogs, the restaurant will also serve beer and wine.
Midtown's completion is expected for 2021.
What other people are reading right now:
- House to send impeachment articles to Senate Wednesday
- Man shot during Plant City rampage dies, alleged shooter in hospital
- SpaceX to intentionally destroy a rocket to test Crew Dragon abort system
- Pasco School Board plans to shut down Hudson Elementary
- Lamb cam returns to TECO solar fields in Apollo Beach
- Stunning wedding photos include erupting volcano as backdrop
- Attention viewers: WTSP is undergoing planned work on our tower