RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil — She didn’t look scared, confused or disoriented. She looked angry.
A baby girl born on Feb. 13 in Brazil appeared to be less than pleased by her arrival. A photographer captured the moment Isabela Pereira de Jesus locked eyes with a doctor and gave him a perfect death stare.
The picture is making international headlines.
Australia’s news.com.au reports Isabela made the defiant expression after an obstetrician made sure she was breathing before cutting her umbilical cord.
According to India’s News18, Isabela’s mother said she’s already an expressive baby who wrinkles her forehead when nursing or changing diapers.
What other people are reading right now:
- She thought it was a SunPass error -- it wasn't. Turn To 10 helped solve the problem
- Dogs rescued from Louisiana up for adoption in Tampa
- 'We're all destroyed': Weippe community mourns twin brothers killed in fire
- NASA wants your help in developing a Venus rover to 'explore hell'
- Man accused of harassing manatee near Weeden Island
- Drugmaker Moderna ships possible coronavirus vaccine for testing
- Skyway 10K guide: Everything you need to know to race
FREE 10NEWS APP: