OCALA, Fla. — Pasco County sheriff’s deputies arrested a woman accused of calling 911 six times during a four-hour span to report her boyfriend was not being nice to her.
Mary Ann Parrish, 40, called 911 on Monday afternoon while deputies were already at her Ocala home, an arrest report states. Parrish did not say an emergency was happening.
She is charged with misuse of the 911 system.
What other people are reading right now:
- Man accused of sexually battering 6-year-old girl
- Florida couple forgot they left their toddler at the park for hours: deputies
- Man electrocuted trying to use a metal pole to remove bird from power line
- Fifth earthquake strikes near Alabama-Florida state line
- 'Dreamer' flight attendant detained by ICE after flying to Mexico for her job
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.