SARASOTA, Fla. — Allegiant Air announced Wednesday new nonstop service to Sarasota from seven cities.
The flights to the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport start as early as Wednesday at $45 each way.
“We’re excited to grow yet again in one of our newest destinations,” said Allegiant Vice President of planning and revenue Drew Wells in a news release. “Sarasota/Bradenton offers so much to our customers, such as world-renowned beaches, museums and dining, and we’re thrilled to bring even more visitors to this region.”
The new year-round routes include:
- Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, via Harrisburg International Airport (MDT) – starting Wednesday with fares as low as $65 each way.
- Syracuse, New York, via Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR) – starting Wednesday with fares as low as $65 each way.
- Cleveland via Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE) – starting Thursday with fares as low as $55 each way.
- Columbus, Ohio, via Rickenbacker International Airport (LCK) – starting Thursday with fares as low as $57 each way.
- Richmond, Virginia, via Richmond International Airport (RIC) – starting Thursday with fares as low as $55 each way.
- Grand Rapids, Michigan, via Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR) – starting Friday with fares as low as $55 each way.
- Nashville, Tennessee, via Nashville International Airport (BNA) – starting Friday with fares as low as $45 each way.
What other people are reading right now:
- Judge says doctor must examine John Jonchuck for competency before trial can continue
- Florida woman accused of directing 11-year-old daughter to steal from Walmart
- Armed mom stops man from kidnapping her daughter
- Boyfriend assaults girlfriend after she appears to pretend to break up with him; police
- Drug dealer was killed because he owed thousands, deputies say
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.