As an area of low pressure continues to slowly spin just north of Florida, winds out of the southwest will continue to pump tropical moisture across the region.
10News was watching some broad rotation over the Gulf of Mexico that could have been a possible waterspout around 7:45 p.m.
Radar showed the rotation about 30 miles north of New Port Richey.
What other people are reading right now:
- New Port Richey man angered at wife's Amazon Alexa shoots deputy: sheriff
- This Microsoft Windows flaw is so bad the NSA is warning you to take immediate action
- Body found may be linked to Amber Alert for Florida 16-year-old
- Jupiter will be so close in June you can use binoculars to see its moons
- Marine poses for the most magical mermaid photo shoot ever