NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. — A 29-year-old man was arrested Friday after deputies claim he made "unwanted advances" on a taxi driver and bit her arm.
The Pasco County Sheriff's Office said Kyle McCormick took a taxi from a local bar to a gentleman's club in New Port Richey. During the drive, deputies say McCormick learned over the driver's seat and tried to kiss her arm.
After denying McCormick's advances, the victim told deputies McCormick bit her on the arm, according to an arrest report.
Deputies claim McCormick admitted to trying to kiss the driver and biting her.
McCormick was charged with battery.
What other people are reading right now:
- Father and son bring gibberish-filled chat to Denny's ad
- Florida deputies were investigating a homicide, and then another body was found
- St. Pete Pride Festival kicks off another day of entertainment
- College student disappears not long after ordering Lyft ride
- 'We all feel it': Motorcyclists mourn death of 7 in crash
- Beth Chapman, wife of 'Dog the Bounty Hunter,' placed in a medically-induced coma
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.