WESLEY CHAPEL, Fla. — A woman out of Wesley Chapel is accused of throwing a kitchen pot at the father of her child for "fishing too much" instead of caring for their child.
Pasco deputies say Katie Gottlich, 25, used a kitchen pot to strike her boyfriend over the head by throwing it at him while he was in the backyard of a home on Brahma Drive.
Gottlich lives with her boyfriend, the father of her child. She told law enforcement he was fishing too much and not helping raise their child, the arrest affidavit states.
Deputies say the boyfriend gave a statement to them and pointed out the pot, which he allegedly said was still in the backyard.
Gottlich denied hitting him with the pot, according to the arrest affidavit.
What other people are reading right now:
- Woman pushed elderly man from bus after he told her to be nice, police say
- Florida mayor threatens to kill neighbors after incident with his daughter, police say
- Mom, 2 kids died in Town 'n' Country apartment fire, sheriff says
- Thinking about getting the hepatitis A vaccine? You might need your wallet
- Video shows healthcare staff punching, beating man with disabilities with belt
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.