EASTLAKE, Ohio — The man arrested last month after allegedly assaulting a teen molesting a 5-year-old boy has died, according to several media reports.
Adams, 20, was initially arrested March 21 after assaulting a 17-year-old boy. A report states Adams walked in on a 17-year-old boy molesting a 5-year-old. Adams then assaulted the teen, who is facing a rape charge.
Before his death, Adams was charged with assault.
Adams also posted a video on Facebook after the assault. The video showed the battered teen covered in blood and being questioned about the sexual assault.
The Eastlake police chief told Cleveland19 that Adams’ cause of death is still under investigation, with early signs pointing toward a drug overdose.
What other people are reading right now:
- MMA fighter fights off man allegedly caught masturbating near her swimsuit photoshoot
- VIDEO: Dollar General worker dragged 20 feet by shoplifters' car, police say
- Florida dad chases down and shoots man who stole car with young son inside, deputies say
- Woman accused of throwing 7 newborn puppies into a dumpster
- This robot could make pesticides obsolete
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.