LARGO, Fla. — Firefighters worked to put out a fire at a former Winn-Dixie store.
It was reported just after 11 a.m. Saturday at the shopping complex in the area of 119th Avenue N. and Seminole Boulevard. Three area departments responded to help extinguish the fire, Largo fire spokesperson Summer Mahr said.
No one is reported hurt.
In total, about 68 firefighters are working the scene.
It's not yet known how the fire started, however, crews suspect it might have started in the vacant store's kitchen.
What other people are reading right now:
- Valedictorian calls out teacher, counselor in her graduation speech
- Firefighters battling fire at former Largo Winn-Dixie
- Woman accused of using a stake to poke at, stomp on a sea turtle nest
- Florida death row inmate gets convicted of another murder
- D-Day veteran reunites with the French woman he fell in love with 75 years ago