CLEARWATER, Fla. — A toddler who was found in her family’s Clearwater pool died Thursday night.
The 22-month-old’s father found her floating in an above ground pool by her father Monday night.
The girl first was taken to Morton Plant Hospital, then transferred later that night to St. Joseph's Hospital in Tampa. She was pronounced dead at that hospital on Thursday night.
Previous: Girl in critical condition after near-drowning
Clearwater city officials said both of her parents were home when they said they couldn’t find her.
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida man pretending to be a cop pulls over real deputy, sheriff's office says
- 2 toddlers critically burned when road rage shooting sets off fireworks in truck
- Woman licking Blue Bell ice cream could face up to 20 years in prison
- Billionaire Chris Cline among 7 killed in helicopter crash off the Bahamas
- What your car's air recirculation button really does
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.