KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. — A dead baby whale washed up on the shore of Key Biscayne on Friday along with its mother, who had to be put down.
A necropsy will be performed to determine the baby's cause of death.
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida man pretending to be a cop pulls over real deputy, sheriff's office says
- 2 toddlers critically burned when road rage shooting sets off fireworks in truck
- Man dies in fireworks accident in front of kids
- 2 dead, teen injured in South Florida firework accidents
- What your car's air recirculation button really does
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.