MIRAMAR, Fla. — George Martinez looked out his window, safe and sound from the rolling thunderstorm outside, and couldn't believe what he was seeing.
But what he was witnessing only could happen in Florida: Spider-Man power washing a roof.
He posted the hilarious scene to Instagram, much to his followers' delight.
"I thought I was seeing things," George Martinez said. "It was a crazy storm and then I see a dude on a roof cleaning? Thought it was a dream.
"Then as a bonus, he was Spider-Man."
I tried writing a "great power, great responsibility joke," but Instagram user @solaroli came up with this gem: "With great pressure comes great washability."
Oh, Florida. You never let us down!
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida man accused of refusing to pay for chicken wings, exposing himself in restaurant
- Couple arrested after police say 5-year-old was left at bus stop, found near busy street
- Jimmy Buffett fan club members reportedly get sick at Dominican Republic resort
- Pastor who backed bill criminalizing abortions accused of repeatedly molesting a child
- Man arrested after 3 thrown from elevated expressway after being struck by car
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.