Deputies say a man had three syringes in his rectum while being searched at the Pinellas County Jail.
When Wesley Scott, 40, pulled the syringes from his rectum, deputies said Scott told them they were not his and he didn't know how they got there.
Scott had just been arrested on a warrant for a previous drug charge. Deputies say he's now facing an additional charge of introducing/possessing contraband in a county detention facility.
What other people are reading:
- Woman accidentally given erectile dysfunction cream for dry eye
- Father alleges daughter might be trapped in suspected R. Kelly sex cult
- McDonald's worker in viral video says boxing taught her how to fight back
- Man caught on video licking doorbell over and over for 3 hours
- Police: Man got into drunken fight after getting Philly cheesesteak with a sesame seed bun
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.