TAMPA, Fla. — Sunday will be a rare treat for Tampa Bay sports fans.
All three major teams will play key games all on the same day. The last time that happened was in 2008.
The Rays are competing for the playoffs, the Lightning are in Game 4 of the Eastern Conference Final and the Buccaneers will start their season and debut former Patriots stars Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski.
You might need more than one television to catch all three games, but here's how to watch them:
vs. Red Sox
- Tropicana Field
- 1:10 p.m. EST
- Fox Sports Sun
- Edmonton, Alberta
- 3 p.m. EST
- New Orleans
- 4:25 p.m.
For fans of other Florida teams, the Miami Dolphins will face the New England Patriots at 1 p.m. Sunday. You can watch that on CBS.
What other people are reading right now:
- Tropical Storm Sally strengthens in the Gulf of Mexico
- Pool testing helps USF Bulls get to their first football game of the season
- How to Uranus without a telescope this week
- Deputies searching for missing newborn who could be with mother with 'terminated' parental rights
- Maintenance tractor catches fire at University of Florida's football stadium 'The Swamp'
- Florida bars allowed to reopen at half-capacity starting Monday
- Fauci: Life back to normal in late, 2021 even with COVID-19 vaccine
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter