ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — This upcoming holiday season, be prepared to get lost in a winter wonderland of lights!
Enchant Christmas – said to offer the world’s largest Christmas light maze – is coming to Tropicana Field from Nov. 22 to Dec. 29. The ballpark’s outfield is slated to be outfitted with a massive light display and a Christmas market with more than 60 local food and merchant vendors, according to a news release.
The infield will feature an ice-skating trail with lit archways.
Of course, Santa and Mrs. Claus will be at their workshop for photo opportunities.
“The story coming to St. Petersburg this holiday season, entitled ‘The Great Search,’ follows the tale of the disappearance of Santa’s reindeer just before Christmas Eve,” organizers said. “As guests of Enchant, your charge is to search the 90,000 square foot light maze for all nine of Santa’s reindeer.”
St. Petersburg is one of three cities hosting Enchant Christmas: Seattle and Washington, D.C., will have a similar event.
Tickets are $19.99 and are on sale now at stpete.enchantchristmas.com.
What other people are reading right now:
- WATCH: Shopping mall starts to flood, band plays Titanic song
- Build-A-Bear 'Pay Your Age' returns with limits after last year's chaos
- Grandmother, dad of man who murdered his children ask for his life to be spared
- More reports of sickness and death at resorts in the Dominican Republic
- Family asking for prayers to father-to-be struck by lightning